Sunday, February 14, 2010

Jell-O for Jen

As I mentioned in my last post, I was texting my friend in Toronto while eating Jell-O.  He felt bad for me and decided that he would make a facebook event called Jell-O for Jen.

"Jell-O for Jen is taking place on Feb 21, 2010.   What does this mean?  Its quite simple, you just eat Jell-O for the entire day and show support to Jen that we're all behind her as she journeys forward.  Make Jell-O. Post your Jell-O Pics online, and post a pic of you eating your bowl of Jell-O".

I am interested to see who will eat Jell-O to show their support for me.

4 comments:

  1. i am totally behind you! But i cannot eat jello for an entire day as i am on a clean eating plan. But i am with you in spirit Jen. It is hard to deal with cravings when you have to stick with a stric eating plan. Be around supportive ppl, if the commercials of food are bugging you, turn the other way, turn off the tv or change the channel, or even leave the room. Also when you get cravings, keep yourself busy, even go for a 20 minute walk, it helps. Wishing you the best of luck! Char

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S Check health food stores for liquid supplements. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your weightloss thus far. It's quite the journey. Thank you for subscribing to my blog. I hope that you have a great but uncomplicated journey because if you've read my blogs you'll see I've been through a lot, BUT i still do not regret having the surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just marked my calendar! Jello for Jen on 2/21 - SF, of course :o)

    Wanted to wish you good luck on your journey, Jen - it's going to be a wild experience. I hope it all goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete