Saturday, February 20, 2010

half way there

I've almost completed day 11 of my 3 week pre op liquid diet....that means i have 10 days left to go....well it might only be 9, i'm not sure if i can eat the day before surgery or if it is only clear fluids....i need to look into that i guess
I am down to 263.5lbs, and my weight loss is slowing down to about 1 pound every 2-3 days.  I am however down 7.5 lbs since the start of my liquid diet and a total of 23.5 lbs.
I now have everything I need for after surgery and I only need to buy some slippers for the hospital.
Other than that, I'm ready to go!
My energy is still quite low and I get the occasional weird food craving.
I still can't believe how much food advertising there is, ITS CRAZY!
I'm stoked!!!!! I've made it these 11 days, and in 11 days I will be healing from my surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment