Thursday, February 25, 2010

bad breath

So apparently I'm in ketosis. How did I find out? My breath! Its horrible and it doesn't matter how much I brush, floss, scrape my tongue, use mouth wash/strips or chew gum its there. Its probably the worst breath I have ever smelt and I've been told that there is nothing I can do about it.
I guess that's the price I will pay for losing weight, and I'm hoping that it is just temporary.
I've constantly got gum in my mouth, which I guess is ok because it is helping with the feeling of needing to chew.

1 comment:

  1. It is temporary, Jen, as is the hair that will fall out (biotin helped a little bit, but is way overrated, I think). The bad breath lasted for about 4 months, if I remember correctly; the hair, over a year. Gum's a good way to go - that's what I did :o)

    ReplyDelete