Tuesday, March 9, 2010

some post surgery pics

these pics are from march 9, 2010

Pictures Post Surgery


WARNING MEDICAL IMAGES



On March 3, 2010 I underwent Laprascopic Gastric Bypass surgery.

On March 4, 2010 I underwent Emergency Laprascopic Exploritory Surgery where they discovered I had a twisted bowel.



I have 6 port hole incisions, and 1 jp drain from the inial surgery, and they were able to use the same incisions for the emergency surgery but I came out with a g-tube drain to add to my collection of drains and tubes.


this is my g-tube


this is my jp drain


a frontal view....very very sore


close up of my jp drain


a close up of my dent and g-tube


my g-tube and dent again

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about the complications, you are in my thoughts. Hope you make a full recovery without anymore issues.

    ReplyDelete