Friday, March 12, 2010

18 pounds in 1 month!!!!

All I can say is WOW!  I last saw my GP on Feb 12, 2010 and as of today I am down 18 pounds!  Of that 18 pounds I have no idea what is pre and post op because 18 days pre op was a liquid diet and it has been 10 pounds since my inital surgery.  Monday I go to have my JP drain removed and at that appointment I will be weighed by the scale at the Weight Wise Clinic and that weight will be compaired to the weight that recorded the day before my surgery.
Due to my post op complications I will be off work for at least 8 weeks. My Dr isn't sure how this g-tube drain is going to effect the length of my recovery.  I will be re-assessed on April 12th.

2 comments:

  1. That is so awesome being 18 pounds down. Congrats to you! Glad to hear that all your dr's are being active in your recovery and hopefully you make a full recovery ahead of schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the information... I really love your blog posts... specially those on Weight management in Chennai


    Hey great stuff, thank you for sharing this useful information and i will let know my friends as well.

    ReplyDelete